Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have an apology to make

Go down 
+4
Viewtiful Man
Sir Boomage
Buster Call
Citrus
8 posters

Allow me to return?
Yes
I have an apology to make I_vote_lcap100%I have an apology to make I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
I have an apology to make I_vote_lcap0%I have an apology to make I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Olimar
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Rob

I have an apology to make Empty
PostSubject: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:40 am

Okay I made a big mistake. I left CP10 for WH b/c I thought I was too good for CP10 and that it was holding me back. Then I beat the former king of the ladder, and began ro recieve messages from ppl telling me not to use olimar in mathces and in return they would use secondaries and I knew CP10 and GB had made me this good. Enies and SMMC are really cool ppl some of the coolest I eve met. They accepted my leave but weren't thrilled about it. i couldn't leave them and you all. I returned. When Bob and Enies accepted me I was very happy. When I joined WH I was not.

I betrayed this clan by joining another. I can admit that. It was low. That was why I didn't give WH a chance. I did not even enter their chatbox. I knew if I was going to return to CP10 I would have to do so quickly. I returned 20 hours later.

Many ppl may not want me back in b/c they believe I tried to take SMMC down with me. This is totally not true and is where the line b/w what I really mean and buster's invading of my privacy come into play. Buster told me that SMMC revealed my thoughts on believing CP10 sucked (which I no longer believe) I got mad and said lame things that meant nothing such as : "I am never going to talk to him (SMMC) again" XD I believe I aimed him 1 minute later saying I did not mean that at all it was just spur of the moment. Buster doesn't know me and MC are friends irl and thought he could twist my words to make it sound like I would bring SMMC down. I would never bring him down. In fact in the convo I even said things like "Don't tell him off" and "he doesnt deserve to be punished" and that I only didn't want him to hate me. I knew that Buster was going to twist my words that I didn't mean. He did as those words are a basis for a poll that is the deciding factor whether I am here to stay or not. I was just frustrated atm, SMMC is totally dedicated to this clan he would never leave you guys I know this for a fact. I told him he should leave you he disagreed (I no longer have this stance). SMMC is dedicated and I respect him oh so very much.

Yes I said CP10 sucked. umm ok. Buster posting things like "WT promo vid wake up call sorta" basically says get back in our game which translates into we suck right now get better. Also everyone called me a spammer back when i sucked. Being called a spammer is the same is being called you suck. I got back in my game and I became disappointed in CP10 the same way it was disssapointed in me a month or two ago. My ego got really big. I apologize for that. Seeing how you are all so dedicated after I left to make this clan better from scratch I can say with confidence that CP10 doesn't suck because we have no spammers, just skilled players working as a team. I would like to be a part of that again. I already mentioned that one of the reasons I returned was to help out with the new site and kick some major booty in wars XD

And the myth that I came back for Newpherbrains only. A myth. You have no idea how fun it was for me to play with SMMC the night we were on a 6 match win streak, taking the crown from team Robotics and pwning spammers Very Happy It was the funnies thing when he would call in between matches and be like: "Dude....did you see that c-stick spam?" XD and then we would own them. Shitpherbrains are a better team b/c of oil panic (I got killled right when i respawned wtf XD) but SMMC is going to be on 2 accounts anyway so both teams will exist and I came back here to help the site I know Newpherbrains may fail but I'm here for CP10 not that.

As for the work i put into this clan, I was here since the first month. I was LSN's best spy. I spied on three different clans. I wrote extensive reports on each player. I never got caught.I did this not only for fun but because I wanted to help the clan anyway possible considering I could not particiapte in wars becuase I spammed lol. Then when the spy team was disbanded I became editor so I could still be important in some way. Eventually I became captain. I organized a lot even if they never happened it wasn't my fault. I organized the doubles tourney. We left the old site that week abruptly so the link I left became broken on the other sites. I organized the chad war which btw we lost. I asked Buster if we should finish it though he never got back to me on that. I organized the Firestar war, but Firestar never responded. I organized the New Wonder Hroizon war, though the team's forum went down suddenly. These circumstances were not my fault. Then once more members returned and the team became better we were going to challenge Top Lotus although we discovered that hey were a dead clan. I had a lot of homework to finish so I did not have enought time to find another clan to challenge. I see nothing wrong in what i did for the clan. I did a lot more than other members here actually. I think Bob and Boom will be better captains than me though, since I was not a good enough captain to leave.

I can admit my mistakes. I apologize. CP10 FTW
Buster can you apologize for invading my privacy and using it to turn the clan against me? That is all I ask of you personally.
Now it is up to you all. Will you re-accept me?
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Diddy

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:46 pm

I voted yes. But Citrus if you voted than your vote doesn't count for obvious reasons haha. I already agreed with you that I invaded your privacy. I did not turn the clan against you. I just posted what you thought. And now you are apologizing for what you thought. I did in no way change what you said. You turned the clan against you all by yourself. I still voted yes though.

P.S. We still would have owned with out oil panic lol
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Wario
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Marth

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:23 pm

Ok, but I'm only giving you one fucking chance, one, and I swear to god almighty I'll ban you myself if you do one more thing.
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Snake
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:35 pm

I voted yes.
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Marth
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:43 pm

BOOMage wrote:
Ok, but I'm only giving you one fucking chance, one, and I swear to god almighty I'll ban you myself if you do one more thing.

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Gw
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Gw

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:28 pm

YES! : D
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Dedede

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm

when did u leave ? lol
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Wolf
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Luigi

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 pm

I accept your apology Citrus. But like Boom said, you have one chance. Please make this count ok? And I based my vote on your ability to write so God damn much! For someone to write that much, they must have had a lot on their mind.

Welcome back Buddy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:12 pm

thx for hearing my out everyone

P.S. Buster I was teamed with a cpu and my little sis XD losing was inevitable.
Also me and mc are making a double olimar team. how annoying is that going to be ? XD
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Wolf
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Luigi

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:44 pm

Well my Olimar can beat SMMC's soooo...
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 pm

lol everyone should just main olimar and make the new site an olimar clan lol
although Enies will never leave snake........Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm

lol that clan is already made. Its called Olimar's Spaceship lol. And Citrus, yes, losing was inevitable lol.
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:32 pm

BusterZoid wrote:
lol that clan is already made. Its called Olimar's Spaceship lol. And Citrus, yes, losing was inevitable lol.

WTF, u serious Buster?! Shocked Olimar's space ship..... a clan full of campers i presume No
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB Main : I have an apology to make Snake
SSBB Secondary : I have an apology to make Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:07 am

I'll say this once and I'll say it again.

MetaKnight deserves the title of most spammiest character in Brawl.

EDIT: LOL Citrus deleted his post.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:31 am

Enies Lobby wrote:
I'll say this once and I'll say it again.

MetaKnight deserves the title of most spammiest character in Brawl.

EDIT: LOL Citrus deleted his post.
lol Citrus plays as both of these characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have an apology to make   I have an apology to make I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have an apology to make
Page 1 of 1