Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new GB season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : new GB season Olimar
SSBB Secondary : new GB season Rob

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:25 am

it's a new season so you can disband your teams now and make serious ones but most importantly me and SMMC cam play again b/c we dont have the crown from the summer ladder haha. we'll make top 10 you watch and see. also SMMC's singles teams have been unlocked.

it would be cool if more of our members joined this season espescially bob i think you would get a lot better on GB b/c you're good already you just dont have the expirience and boom the scoreboard is reset you'll do better i know you will just plz aim the admin about the dispute lmao.

but yea gl to our doubles teams the Newpherbrains and the Super Mario Bros. and anyone in singles.

PS too bad u got locked mc you missed playoffs by 3 ranks :/ ur gonna break into the top 32 this season i believe.

my goal is to break into the top 100 or maybe playoffs towards the end of the season since smmc could get that far i guess i can but i need to get a lot better still.

gl.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : new GB season Wolf
SSBB Secondary : new GB season Luigi

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:08 pm

How did he get his locked? : /

And yeah i'm going to play a few matches every day. And I honestly say that we all join as well. Citrus is proof of how good you can get. Just be sure to come back here and test your new skills XD
Back to top Go down
Citrus

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Everyone the rules are now 3 stock 8 mins! both ladders

http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/ladder/singles/rules#Matches
http://gamebattles.com/wii/smash-bros/ladder/doubles/rules#Matches

also Mk infinite cape is banned as is DDD's CG after 300% b/c it is called stalling (since now there is a time limit). the only problem i see is that recording is going to be a must now to catch someone doing this.

this looks like a much better saeson

Last edited by Citrus on Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:41 pm

Oh alright I guess he did get lucky. So..SMMC cheated basically?
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : new GB season Snake
SSBB Secondary : new GB season Toonlink

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Eh, kind of.

Also, he just totally destroyed a Wii Hunter on Gamebattles. 8D
Back to top Go down
Citrus

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Enies Lobby wrote:
Eh, kind of.

Also, he just totally destroyed a Wii Hunter on Gamebattles. 8D

all the leader of that clan does is camp with snake. i was going to give him a 1 if he didn't switch characters seriously.

good job SMMC. also should be known mc he beat overgames from WT Beans n' cheese. smmc got rly good.he gets a lot win streaks.

and he doesnt cheat gb screwed us over by not letting us play for a week b/c of the crown.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : new GB season Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : new GB season Diddy

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:33 pm

Actually SMMC did cheat haha. He try to give himself free wins :3
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 pm

...it's cheating XD

But I love SMMC too much to hate him for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new GB season Empty
PostSubject: Re: new GB season   new GB season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new GB season
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: CP10 Lobby :: Spam Bin-
Jump to: