Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

how did you get your main(s)?

Go down 
+3
Buster Call
Viewtiful Man
Citrus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Olimar
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Rob

how did you get your main(s)? Empty
PostSubject: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

jw how did everyone get their mains? i know ppl got their mains from melee or n64 like buster and smmc but everyone else idk lol.

I get my mains from fighting rly good players who rly show me how good their character can be.
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Snake
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:58 am

I decided to main Snake because of SSE story mode. I discovered I was actually good with him.

That and I'm a huge MGS fan.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Diddy

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:41 pm

Enies Lobby wrote:
I decided to main Snake because of SSE story mode. I discovered I was actually good with him.

You became a huge MGS fan because of ssbb haha. But yeah I mained pika in ssb. Anyone else I play as its because its fun playing as them.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Mr. Truth

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:24 pm

I main Rob (even though I'm not good at him,) because I liked him. I really wish I didn't suck so much. No matter how many times I practice against others, I don't get better. I'm probably the least experienced player here. HALP.

Anyway, I'm back from my long vacation away from the internet.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:26 pm

lol Welcome back from your real life vacation lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Wario
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Marth

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 pm

Mostly fucking around.
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Snake
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 pm

BusterZoid wrote:
Enies Lobby wrote:

You became a huge MGS fan because of ssbb haha. But yeah I mained pika in ssb. Anyone else I play as its because its fun playing as them.
Correct, Brawl made me an uber MGS fanboy. :B
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:07 pm

yea i main olimar b/c of RTS lol I thought olimar was the worst character ever with absolutely no advantage over anyone and that when kirby copied olimar's power he was already better than olimar (remember this is a long long time ago before i knew anything about the game back in may and early june, now you can see why i sucked so much back then haha)

he 2 stcoked me (I didn't have a main back then) with olimar so i thought hey maybe olimar is good so i got good w/ him after long weeks of spamming.

i play as ganon b/c of some guy i fought who was rly good w/ him on GB and b/c he's at the bottom of the tier.

i main ness b/c of NessFTW I wasnt aware of how strong ness could be until i fought him for the first time a little while back.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Mr. Truth wrote:
I main Rob (even though I'm not good at him,) because I liked him. I really wish I didn't suck so much. No matter how many times I practice against others, I don't get better. I'm probably the least experienced player here. HALP.

Anyway, I'm back from my long vacation away from the internet.

oh forgot to mention mr truth it doesnt matter how unexpirienced you are you'll be able to surpass us easily if you practice 10 mins every day that's all it takes.

Just don't forget to play as Meta Knight only. Otherwise it will take much longer.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Wolf
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Luigi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Well I liked Dedede because he's odd and funny. Same with Luigi and because he's a loser like me! Not to mention that I mained him in SSBM Very Happy As for Ness I liked him a lot because of my obsession with strong grabs. And finally Ike...ah Ike. I'ma HUGE FE fan and he is just so badass in those games! Plus he's got a big sword XD

But again I am confused. I use random characters for fun like Boom, and people tell me that I do good with them. I play Citrus and he said I have a good Samus..then I completely forgot that I think I have a good Ike too : /
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:52 pm

i rly liked your samus. he fought my olimar with it. an easy 2 stock for him (set 3 stock) it isnt likely that'll happen again b/c I was stupid and shielded before the chrage shots hit me then got hit with them over and over XD but rly I like your samus a lot you dont rly see any good ones out there yours was rly good.

You said you camp with her idk use her more matches. maybe im overestimating her. idk why you switched to snake lol

also I wil say this:
1) your DDD: you dont abuse the chain grab enough. also you dont combo in the air at all, even though he can jump like 5 times. that's how good ddd's kill me.
2)your luigi: you need to use upb a lot more for quick kills and the tornado as well.
3)Snake: well i will say your snake is not nearly as good as enies's lol. I used my new main ness. i was like at 75 or watever %, the last stock. you were at 0% last stock. So as you repsawned I wondered if i could get a quick edgehog kill. surely enough, I tricked you into one of my grabs, threw you off the ledge, edgehogged you and i won the match XD

4)Ike: havent fought him enough
5)your ness: you freakin' lost in a ditto match when i used him for fun you're not good with ness at all lol.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:03 pm

wait nvm i just saw a replay of your ike getting 2 stocked by my gw use samus more maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:15 pm

Use Dedede's tilts more.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:21 pm

he actually started using them a lot. stick to

DDD
Luigi
Samus
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Bobinator wrote:
Well I liked Dedede because he's odd and funny. Same with Luigi and because he's a loser like me! Not to mention that I mained him in SSBM Very Happy As for Ness I liked him a lot because of my obsession with strong grabs. And finally Ike...ah Ike. I'ma HUGE FE fan and he is just so badass in those games! Plus he's got a big sword XD

But again I am confused. I use random characters for fun like Boom, and people tell me that I do good with them. I play Citrus and he said I have a good Samus..then I completely forgot that I think I have a good Ike too : /
:/

Y' see They arent random persay >_>

TBH though, these characters just felt BEST to me, and they're not ridiculously overpowered. That and I see some potential in lower tiers such as Shiek and Samus.
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Marth
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Kirby

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:10 pm

Well, i mained falco in melee, so i just continued with him in brawl. As fo anyone else, i just try them out for fun. If i play decent with someone, i try harder to get better with that char to main him/her.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Citrus wrote:
i rly liked your samus. he fought my olimar with it. an easy 2 stock for him (set 3 stock) it isnt likely that'll happen again b/c I was stupid and shielded before the chrage shots hit me then got hit with them over and over XD but rly I like your samus a lot you dont rly see any good ones out there yours was rly good.

You said you camp with her idk use her more matches. maybe im overestimating her. idk why you switched to snake lol

also I wil say this:
1) your DDD: you dont abuse the chain grab enough. also you dont combo in the air at all, even though he can jump like 5 times. that's how good ddd's kill me.
2)your luigi: you need to use upb a lot more for quick kills and the tornado as well.
3)Snake: well i will say your snake is not nearly as good as enies's lol. I used my new main ness. i was like at 75 or watever %, the last stock. you were at 0% last stock. So as you repsawned I wondered if i could get a quick edgehog kill. surely enough, I tricked you into one of my grabs, threw you off the ledge, edgehogged you and i won the match XD
Ugh here we go:

4)Ike: havent fought him enough
5)your ness: you freakin' lost in a ditto match when i used him for fun you're not good with ness at all lol.
I did kill your Olimar. But I do think it was a bit of luck seeing as you didn't know my strategy with her, which in my opinion was a bit camp-ish. If I can tone it down a bit, then i'll keep her as a main.
As for my Dedede, I cant chant crab ANY of your characters! Olimar and Metaknight aren't chain-grabable! And I do think i've been using tilts more. And for aerial attacks, I usually cant get you in combos. I've practiced them, but it never happens for me.
Luigi I think i've mastered except for the upB. I know how to do the jab upB thing, but it's hard online for me. I suffer from lag :/
Haha my Snake...it started off as some good fun during some fight with Boom and Buster. and I totally killed them. But it's just for fun I don't consider him a main. I use him mostly to fight your Olimar because I think ill stand a better chance.
And I really like my Ike. Very Happy
And Ness I stil have to work on him :/
GASP
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 pm

-Smash: I've switched to melee ever since my wifi went down. He's also mymelee main. Idk why they nerfed falco when they throw in broken meta lmao.

-Bob: luigi's torandoes completely destroy my combos.
luigi is one of oli's worst match ups if used right.

and i wouldnt be surprised if mk wasn't chaingrabable at all. i just use him for the lulz. i'll test your CG with my Ness (which is still a process btw, skoa owns my ness lol)

and if you like ness then i guess get better with him but that's a lot of mains. same with ike. i think you need to find your BEST first like i did and then find a secondary like i am trying to now.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:32 am

Hm alright. So for now it's a tie between Dedede, Luigi, and Samus
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

DeDeDe. Although he didnt do so well against my Pikachu >.<
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Main : how did you get your main(s)? Marth
SSBB Secondary : how did you get your main(s)? Kirby

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:12 am

Bobinator wrote:

DDD is your best, then luigi, then samus...imo
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 pm

XSmashX wrote:
Bobinator wrote:

DDD is your best, then luigi, then samus...imo

!
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:09 pm

Lol I know I don't mean to steal mains Boom :/

And my Dedede has trouble fighting fast characters along with small characters :/
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

Bobinator wrote:
Lol I know I don't mean to steal mains Boom :/

And my Dedede has trouble fighting fast characters along with small characters :/
All charcters I play as lol. But yeah DeDeDe has an advantage over them. Even though pika can cg heavyweights lol
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:54 pm

Yeah pikachu is hard to face. But what's this "advantage" you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you get your main(s)?   how did you get your main(s)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how did you get your main(s)?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next