Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buster Call
Leader

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 pm

I thought this would be a cool topic. Come up with your own Nintendo game, make a character, and give him a moveset for brawl! lol. I hope you guys join in. I will be showing you mine now lol. Also, I'll take request to draw the character if given a proper description. I'll also color him if wanted.

Well I made my own game idea called Treasure Hunt. The main character of my game called Card. Card is a human puppet made of wood. His goal in Treasure Hunt is to find many hidden treasures(lol). I might make another topic regarding the game itself so I won't go into detail. Instead I'll relate what he would be like in SSBB. I'll be using the smash bros dojo format for this lol.

CARD

That's right, Card from Treasure Hunt is one of the newest speedy characters to join the roster! Equipped with his usual dynamite, popping out body parts, and never-ending rope he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Card's Special Moves:
Standard Special Move: Dynamite
Side Special Move: Rope Whip
Up Special Move: Puppet Strings
Down Special Move: Fire Jet
Final Smash: Puppet Carnival

Standard Special Move: Dynamite:
Yes Card brought his special dynamite sticks with him to Smash Bros. You can take out a dynamite stick and throw it one at a time, and have a maximum of 5 out at a time. Although it can only be thrown one at a time you can have all 5 in your hands at one time! Dynamite won't explode unless it hits an enemy and if you miss it will just fall off the stage(its not affected by platforms or the stage itself). For example, it would fall right through FD not hit the stage. It's a little weaker than Snake's grenades.

{MORE TO COME}

SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 am

so yeah this is my idea for an SSB character:

BOO!

yes! the ghoul BOO, who has haunted luigi for many years.

Jumps: he has 6 jumps like kirby

Speacial moves:

neutral b move: he makes a small head butt, if hit from afar, it will send you flying horizontally, if hits close to you, he'll do something similar to warios chomp, dissapear a throw you around in some ghoulish style.

side b move: he will spin towards you, kinda like metaknights side b, the last hit is most effective.

down b move: he will make a taunt, pulling his tongue out, if you hit him while he dos this, he will counter you with again some ghoulish attack.

Up b move: teleport to any direction you like. you are invulnarable as he does this move and at the end he releases a double sided attack. you can time this move to consecutively repeat teleporting, kinda like pikachus teleport dash, but much more slowler, and you dont get to see the character moving, like zeldas b-up, dis appear and re apear.

i got no BOO picture T-T or at least i dont know how to post it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

ummm yea.

up b: midna's arm to hold on an edge(like olimar's recovery)

side b: a long leap that will damage an opponent when contacted( like diddy kong's side b)

down b: that same move that you do in the game. If people go in your "dark zone" you will attack them. It's kinda like a counter with long range. If you fail to do so, you will do a spin attack that will leave yourself vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Definitly Dr.E-Gad from luigi's mansion, lol, he would be fundddd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Up-B - He flies in a hover car like rob
He has a neutral a like samus but more like tl
Side B- cool projectile thingy
Down B- Do a spin in his hover car

WOOOOO- Mewto and Dr.E-Gad for president
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:05 pm

stop making double posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   

Back to top Go down

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1