Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nervousness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : nervousness Olimar
SSBB Secondary : nervousness Rob

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:37 pm

This ever happen to any1? On GB I'm calm and controlled but when I joined Aib I got nervous, was intimidated by all of these ppl and counterpicking. so i played terribly and spammed. i was more predictable than i usually am. I play so much smarter on GB. Just wanted to vent that/ know if any1 can relate?

also in important matches i seem to get nervous, predictable, and campy. i also felt things were too close for comfort. you had to go to the comp after each round and actually talk to them i felt rushed x_x
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : nervousness Marth
SSBB Secondary : nervousness Dedede

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Nah i do good on aib. One thing i hate though is at the end, they always spam cheap tactics as follows: f-tilt, cg, projectiles, ftilt, down smash(mostly after side stepping) I hardly camp but most people on aib do.
Back to top Go down
$MoneyMaker$

$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main : nervousness Pit
SSBB Secondary : nervousness Dedede

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:05 am

citrus wana make a doubles team, totally random, lol
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : nervousness Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : nervousness Diddy

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:09 am

$Money Maker$ wrote:
citrus wana make a doubles team, totally random, lol
Try private messaging,aiming, or finding him in the chat :/
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Maruto

Maruto

SSBB Main : nervousness Olimar
SSBB Secondary : nervousness Link

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:07 pm

I feel you pain Citrus I get nervous in Aib and Compettive matches a lot, and i usually end up spamming and killing myself, I would rush to chat to talk to them but i can't be online on the computer and on brawl at the same time so I'm out of luck lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

nervousness Empty
PostSubject: Re: nervousness   nervousness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nervousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: CP10 Lobby :: Spam Bin-
Jump to: