Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The CP10 Combo Video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XLocoX

SSBB FC : 0088-0053-2777
SSBB Main : The CP10 Combo Video Mario
SSBB Secondary : The CP10 Combo Video Luigi

The CP10 Combo Video Empty
PostSubject: The CP10 Combo Video   The CP10 Combo Video I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:24 pm

I just had an awesome idea. If we want to get more people. We might as well show off our skills. Like, let's say SuperMarioMC like makes a combo that will completely own me. We should replay that. If Buster makes an awesome combo that completely owns someone else replay it. Once we all have the replays, we can record the parts. We will need someone to record it all into like one big combo. Each time we show our people, display their name on the top right or left or bottom right or left corner so they know who it is. Look, if I were to take all my Mario combos, and combine them with Luigi combos, in the same video, a pattern like this...

Mario, Mario, Luigi, Luigi, Mario, Luigi, Mario, Mario, Luigi, Mario, Luigi, Luigi,

That would be awesome to have a combo of Mario, then Luigi etc.

And we don't have to just do these with two people, we can do like tag team (2 vs 2) matches, combos. I've seen a video where Ganondorf spiked a Bowser and Captain Falcon was about to attack his opponent in front with him with a PAWNCH! It didn't happen though. TWO PAWNCHS!

I'm just saying, we got to make ourselves look good as good as possible, and get more recruits so our chat is flooded with people like AllisBrawl and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : The CP10 Combo Video Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : The CP10 Combo Video Diddy

PostSubject: Re: The CP10 Combo Video   The CP10 Combo Video I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:27 pm

And booms already working on it Very Happy

lol
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : The CP10 Combo Video Wario
SSBB Secondary : The CP10 Combo Video Marth

PostSubject: Re: The CP10 Combo Video   The CP10 Combo Video I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
XLocoX

SSBB FC : 0088-0053-2777
SSBB Main : The CP10 Combo Video Mario
SSBB Secondary : The CP10 Combo Video Luigi

PostSubject: Re: The CP10 Combo Video   The CP10 Combo Video I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 pm

NO! NO! NO!
> I'm saddened, my idea was tooken already, that's okay though.
NO! NO! NO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CP10 Combo Video   The CP10 Combo Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The CP10 Combo Video
Page 1 of 1