Nintendo Gaming Clan
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 first day of brawl

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Citrus



SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 12:50 am

did any of you get it the first day it came out? If so did you play it all day like I did lol? just thought it would be interesting to ask.

I remember the game used to be so fun back then. It's weird having such a different outlook on it now amirite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
$MoneyMaker$

avatar

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 10:20 am

same here, i used to be very trash and play all day, i would have tourneys with my friends and now......its kinda boring that i got so much better than them and i just blow them away, it kinda boring Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viewtiful Man
Leader
avatar

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I got Brawl on opening night at GameStop. My brother and I attended a tourney on that same night hosted by GameStop. I got a bye the first round, then lost the second round. I wasn't used to the controls. It was TOTALLY different that Melee. Plus, it didn't help that I played as Mario with items on and what not.

That night, I played Subspace Emissary from 12:30am - 7:00am. SMMC fell asleep while we were playing it. I unlocked most of the characters that unforgettable Saturday night.

Then throughout Sunday, SMMC and I played co-op and beat Subspace Emissary. We unlocked all the characters that day.

That was the day I decided to main Snake too.

Good times, good times.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMarioMC
Captain
avatar

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

The Comedian wrote:
I got Brawl on opening night at GameStop. My brother and I attended a tourney on that same night hosted by GameStop. I got a bye the first round, then lost the second round. I wasn't used to the controls. It was TOTALLY different that Melee. Plus, it didn't help that I played as Mario with items on and what not.

That night, I played Subspace Emissary from 12:30am - 7:00am. SMMC fell asleep while we were playing it. I unlocked most of the characters that unforgettable Saturday night.

Then throughout Sunday, SMMC and I played co-op and beat Subspace Emissary. We unlocked all the characters that day.

That was the day I decided to main Snake too.

Good times, good times.

Yes sir Razz

And i started to use Mr. Game and Watch for two reasons that night. Enies used to use him from Melee and he was such a pimp in Subspace Emissary. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buster Call
Leader
avatar

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

You guys didn't pick your mains until like 2 weeks after it came out lol.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cp10.forumakers.com
SkOaRaAn

avatar

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

i was at the gamestop tourney, and won the game for free. I played it with friends for like 2 hours. After that i went bowling lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Viewtiful Man
Leader
avatar

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Buster Call wrote:
You guys didn't pick your mains until like 2 weeks after it came out lol.
Um, no?

When Snake made his appearance in Subspace Emissary, I really liked playing as him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sir Boomage
Captain
avatar

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm

If I'm to be correct Enies, you weren't an MGS fan until you mained him right?

_________________
Every loss I take only makes me stronger.

New sig, courtesy of XsmashX
Stay Gold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buster Call
Leader
avatar

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

The Comedian wrote:
Buster Call wrote:
You guys didn't pick your mains until like 2 weeks after it came out lol.
Um, no?

When Snake made his appearance in Subspace Emissary, I really liked playing as him.
Yeah but you didn't change your main from Luigi to Snake until sometime afterwards.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cp10.forumakers.com
Viewtiful Man
Leader
avatar

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Tue May 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Sir Boomage wrote:
If I'm to be correct Enies, you weren't an MGS fan until you mained him right?
Well, I did play MGS1 and Twin Snakes prior to Brawl. I only played MGS1 with my cousin when I was younger. I didn't really play it that much, though. I only rented Twin Snakes when it first game out. Never beat it, though.

Maining Snake was what made me want to try the series out.

It's been true love ever since.

Buster Call wrote:
The Comedian wrote:
Buster Call wrote:
You guys didn't pick your mains until like 2 weeks after it came out lol.
Um, no?

When Snake made his appearance in Subspace Emissary, I really liked playing as him.
Yeah but you didn't change your main from Luigi to Snake until sometime afterwards.
Well, yeah. Initially, in Subspace Emissary, I played as Luigi. I mained Luigi in Melee, so I was anxious to play him. Of course, as soon as Snake came along, I started playing as him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bobinator
Captain
avatar

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 am

Lol I got Brawl the morning it came out. Man I was so anxious. I was having some friends over so I didn't get to play at the tourney, which was a good thing because Melee was WAY different than Brawl. In Melee I mained Luigi as well Smile

So my friends came over (like 7 guys) and we unlocked all of the characters and played for like 8 hours straight. I first mained Ike because I was in love with Fire Emblem. Then I switched to DDD for two reasons. 1. I loved him in the kirby games. He wasn't a BAD guy he was just a little greedy and his moves were retardedly funny (IE dash attack) Very Happy and 2. In an interview with the creator of brawl, some IGN editor said at the end "How do you expect anyone to win as DDD?" as a joke lol. So I wanted to prove them wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marthmaster5000



SSBB FC : 4769-4183-5456
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 am

?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumpman




PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 pm

The first day of Brawl I used wolf, and never used another character.

That's how I became the best and beat everyone on GB.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snid

avatar

TvC Main : morrigan
TvC Secondary : Polimar
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 am

eat shit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SuperMarioMC
Captain
avatar

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main :
SSBB Secondary :

PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:52 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   

Back to top Go down
 
first day of brawl
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden information on brawl disc (regarding veterans/newcomers)
» Meanwhile on Brawl Vault...
» SSBB: Project M - Dolphin Emulator
» Brawl in the Fall 40k SMG Wargaming/maCnarB Gaming Event
» Protean claws

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Division :: Brawl Discussion-
Jump to: