Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm getting out the defibulator.

Go down 
+2
Citrus
Sir Boomage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Wario
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Marth

I'm getting out the defibulator. Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Seriously, what's with this place?
Back to top Go down
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Olimar
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Rob

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:30 pm

We're all busy but I think CP0 had its time back in July it's over now we're never going to be good at this rate We depend on 2 ppl for wars and no one is ever on to play not even fun anymore I think it's time to close shop Buster and Enies.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:52 pm

gah.
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Gw
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Gw

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 pm

lol nice joke citrus xD
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Marth
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Dedede

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:29 pm

uhhh i'm always willing to be in brawls
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:55 am

Super Mario MC wrote:
lol nice joke citrus xD

yea you're right I should be less pessimistic.

EDIT ADD ON: and boom wtf is a defibulator??????????
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Thing that sends jolts of electricity into almost dead people.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Wolf
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Luigi

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:43 pm

Oooh....it sounded nasty :/

Well in my opinion I say we all just take a break from the site. And by break I mean BREAK. Not forget the site. I'll be damned if CP10 dies. I won't let it happen. I've come to get to know you all so well, and I don't want it to end.

We need:
- To change sites
- Recruit
- Take part in wars.

And by the break I mean that Buster and Enies decide on a day where every member will return on so we can decide on what to do next. (preferably on a weekend so everyone has no excuse why they weren't on)

This is my opinion by the way. If you disagree that's fine
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Bobinator wrote:
Oooh....it sounded nasty :/

Well in my opinion I say we all just take a break from the site. And by break I mean BREAK. Not forget the site. I'll be damned if CP10 dies. I won't let it happen. I've come to get to know you all so well, and I don't want it to end.

We need:
- To change sites
- Recruit
- Take part in wars.

And by the break I mean that Buster and Enies decide on a day where every member will return on so we can decide on what to do next. (preferably on a weekend so everyone has no excuse why they weren't on)

This is my opinion by the way. If you disagree that's fine

changing sites wont do anything
i recruited like 3 ppl they never come to the site since no one is ever on lol
yea we take part in wars thing is we depend on two people so it's really lame I dont even bother with them anymore I only play GB so i can get good and play offline...........
Back to top Go down
Prower
CP10 Member
Prower

SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Ike
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Snake

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:58 pm

I'm currently making a new intro to our vids.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:58 pm

I'm in agreement with Bob, only because a lot of people here are close to me.

CP10 hasn't been about skill or anything, it's about us being an E family lol.

I mean really, there should be a lot more in the future.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

If I remember correctly Boom some time ago we were aiming to be the best clan and only our top players could be in wars lots of competition between all of us. There was even a league and a spy program. Yes Cp10 has been about skill until it collapsed end of summer.
but yea definitely i want this to stay suspending it is a good idea since we would all start anew. But it would only work if members went back to this game. I could imagine re-convening and collapsing again becuase we're all busy and half of our members don't even play this game . We would have to do it right.

admins??
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:19 am

Citrus wrote:
If I remember correctly Boom some time ago we were aiming to be the best clan and only our top players could be in wars lots of competition between all of us. There was even a league and a spy program. Yes Cp10 has been about skill until it collapsed end of summer.
but yea definitely i want this to stay suspending it is a good idea since we would all start anew. But it would only work if members went back to this game. I could imagine re-convening and collapsing again becuase we're all busy and half of our members don't even play this game . We would have to do it right.

admins??
You obviously have never been to a good shoutbox party Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Wolf
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Luigi

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:09 pm

Haha! Those were the good ol' days...Well I agree with Citrus.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:20 am

Citrus wrote:
If I remember correctly Boom some time ago we were aiming to be the best clan and only our top players could be in wars lots of competition between all of us. There was even a league. Yes Cp10 has been about skill until it collapsed end of summer.

admins??
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : I'm getting out the defibulator. Marth
SSBB Secondary : I'm getting out the defibulator. Dedede

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:25 pm

Why don't we go fight some other clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting out the defibulator.   I'm getting out the defibulator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting out the defibulator.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: CP10 Lobby :: Spam Bin-
Jump to: