Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Diddy

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Empty
PostSubject: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:40 pm

I thought this would be a cool topic. Come up with your own Nintendo game, make a character, and give him a moveset for brawl! lol. I hope you guys join in. I will be showing you mine now lol. Also, I'll take request to draw the character if given a proper description. I'll also color him if wanted.

Well I made my own game idea called Treasure Hunt. The main character of my game called Card. Card is a human puppet made of wood. His goal in Treasure Hunt is to find many hidden treasures(lol). I might make another topic regarding the game itself so I won't go into detail. Instead I'll relate what he would be like in SSBB. I'll be using the smash bros dojo format for this lol.

CARD

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Ninten12

That's right, Card from Treasure Hunt is one of the newest speedy characters to join the roster! Equipped with his usual dynamite, popping out body parts, and never-ending rope he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Card's Special Moves:
Standard Special Move: Dynamite
Side Special Move: Rope Whip
Up Special Move: Puppet Strings
Down Special Move: Fire Jet
Final Smash: Puppet Carnival

Standard Special Move: Dynamite:
Yes Card brought his special dynamite sticks with him to Smash Bros. You can take out a dynamite stick and throw it one at a time, and have a maximum of 5 out at a time. Although it can only be thrown one at a time you can have all 5 in your hands at one time! Dynamite won't explode unless it hits an enemy and if you miss it will just fall off the stage(its not affected by platforms or the stage itself). For example, it would fall right through FD not hit the stage. It's a little weaker than Snake's grenades.

{MORE TO COME}
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Wii-lliam0024

Wii-lliam0024

SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Olimar
SSBB Secondary : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Gw

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:34 am

so yeah this is my idea for an SSB character:

BOO!

yes! the ghoul BOO, who has haunted luigi for many years.

Jumps: he has 6 jumps like kirby

Speacial moves:

neutral b move: he makes a small head butt, if hit from afar, it will send you flying horizontally, if hits close to you, he'll do something similar to warios chomp, dissapear a throw you around in some ghoulish style.

side b move: he will spin towards you, kinda like metaknights side b, the last hit is most effective.

down b move: he will make a taunt, pulling his tongue out, if you hit him while he dos this, he will counter you with again some ghoulish attack.

Up b move: teleport to any direction you like. you are invulnarable as he does this move and at the end he releases a double sided attack. you can time this move to consecutively repeat teleporting, kinda like pikachus teleport dash, but much more slowler, and you dont get to see the character moving, like zeldas b-up, dis appear and re apear.

i got no BOO picture T-T or at least i dont know how to post it..
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Marth
SSBB Secondary : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Dedede

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Link_midna_wolf

ummm yea.

up b: midna's arm to hold on an edge(like olimar's recovery)

side b: a long leap that will damage an opponent when contacted( like diddy kong's side b)

down b: that same move that you do in the game. If people go in your "dark zone" you will attack them. It's kinda like a counter with long range. If you fail to do so, you will do a spin attack that will leave yourself vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
$MoneyMaker$

$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Pit

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Definitly Dr.E-Gad from luigi's mansion, lol, he would be fundddd
Back to top Go down
$MoneyMaker$

$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Pit

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:38 pm

Up-B - He flies in a hover car like rob
He has a neutral a like samus but more like tl
Side B- cool projectile thingy
Down B- Do a spin in his hover car

WOOOOO- Mewto and Dr.E-Gad for president
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! Marth

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:05 pm

stop making double posts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!   Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Create Your own Nintendo/SSB Character!
Page 1 of 1