Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here

Go down 
+5
SkOaRaAn
Prower
Buster Call
SuperMarioMC
$MoneyMaker$
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Olimar
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Rob

EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:40 pm

SkOaRaAn wrote:
i prove my point. Well if you get xbox live, the pricing would be greater than the ps3

skoa get PS3. You too Boom. It would be great to play you guys on there ^_^
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Snake
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Xbox 360 (60GB Premium) – $299.99
One Year of Xbox Live – $49.99
===
$349.98

Playstation 3 (80 GB) – $399.99
===
$399.99

The difference is only $50.01. Not that significant, really, considering you get Blu-Ray, free online and rechargeable controller battery with PS3.
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Marth
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Dedede

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 pm

the xobx would break in a month lol.
Back to top Go down
Prower
CP10 Member
Prower

SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Ike
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Snake

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:21 pm

SkOaRaAn wrote:
ps3 is better. Xbox is a crappy machine that coped the ps3 and wii. They stole the wii's mii's and the overall ps3. They also are stealing companies that were originally teams with sony. Live is like 5 dollars a month and the system keeps breaking. Ps3 has better graphics and looks cooloer lol. Just my opinion, but i d't get why everyone says xbox 360 is good.

BAN HIM!!
Back to top Go down
Citrus

SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Rob

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 pm

xbox 360 has moderately better online. PS3 is better or equal in all other aspects. 360 is just as expensive as PS3 in the long term. Killzone=Gears of War and Halo isn't popular. plus MGS is on PS3

and also concerning SF IV it is definitely harder than Brawl and requires much more techincal skill to beome good. You have to use complex combos and be very aggressive while very defensive at the same time. Brawl is more of a boring game in that aspect. though brawl might be more addicting b/c of its simplicity.

Last edited by Citrus on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Gw
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Gw

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Prower wrote:
SkOaRaAn wrote:
ps3 is better. Xbox is a crappy machine that coped the ps3 and wii. They stole the wii's mii's and the overall ps3. They also are stealing companies that were originally teams with sony. Live is like 5 dollars a month and the system keeps breaking. Ps3 has better graphics and looks cooloer lol. Just my opinion, but i d't get why everyone says xbox 360 is good.

BAN HIM!!

AGREED! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Citrus wrote:
xbox 360 has moderately better online. PS3 is better or equal in all other aspects. 360 is just as expensive as PS3 in the long term. Killzone=Gears of War and Halo isn't popular. plus MGS is on PS3

and also concerning SF IV it is definitely harder than Brawl and requires much more techincal skill to beome good. You have to use complex combos and be very aggressive while EDIT very defensive at the same time. Brawl is more of a boring game in that aspect. though brawl might be more addicting b/c of its simplicity.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Wario
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Marth

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Super Mario MC wrote:
Prower wrote:
SkOaRaAn wrote:

BAN HIM!!

AGREED! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Boom wrote:
The Comedian wrote:
I actually think the PS3 is an overall better console than Xbox.

The only problem is that people are put off by the PS3's expensive price and lack of exclusive titles. However, the only notable exclusive titles Xbox has are Halo and Gears of War. So, yeah...
/agreed/want a PS3

^^^
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Wario
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Marth

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:18 pm

Wait, shit...................

I need to read before I post X_X
Back to top Go down
$MoneyMaker$

$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Pit
SSBB Secondary : EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 Dedede

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:00 am

SF4 sucks on ps3, the joystick is sensative, u have to use a frickin dioly to move the stick, naaa, 360 all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here   EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVRYONE GET STREET FIGHTER 4, and we can play here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2