Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a bit of an announcement

Go down 
+8
Prower
SuperMarioMC
Sir Boomage
Buster Call
Viewtiful Man
SmashX
Citrus
Bobinator
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Wolf
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Luigi

I have a bit of an announcement Empty
PostSubject: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Brace yourselves...

I'm gonna be a dad. My girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant.

This summer i'll be moving to Phoenix with her so it'll be farewell until I get settled there.

EDIT:

Im moving out today xD
BUT I get to take my Wii so alls I need is some wifi and we'll be back in action Very Happy
Just promise me that this place will still be here until I get back.

Im gonna say some farewells...

Buster-
You were the one that brought me here so I thank you for that. You were always pretty cool to me...you even made me a captain which is big considering I was a complete outsider...I'll always remember you stud~

Enies-
First off...you're an asshole but I love you Smile We established a strong bond...for a time I went to you when I was having trouble, and you did the same for me and that was cool. You always played a good, yet odd Snake, but you always gave me a challenge.

SMMC-
Honestly, you're the only person that I liked losing to out of the entire clan. I felt like I could learn so much from you. You're just an amazing player. Like everyone before me has said, you're gonna be big someday...and that's when you'll say "I owe it all to Bob" Very Happy

Boom-
Ours was another fierce rivalry. Your marth is just too good. I felt like you were my brother here in the clan. You were always down on your luck and you felt comfortable talking to me about it and it made me become closer to you. For one last time...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Citrus-
I know we've had some problems in the past but you've really changed. I kinda miss the old you when we'd argue lol. Your Olimar is your best HANDS DOWN. I loved fighting it and loved losing to it too. You've been there for me too and I thank you for that Smile

Smash-
From the beginning you were my sparring partner. Your Captain Falcon STILL TO THIS DAY confuses the hell out of me. Which is a good thing lol. You'll cintinue to get better.

Skoa-
Man...you and I have the funniest Brawl ever. Every time we play I end up yelping because something TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS happens xD No matter what character you pick up, you'll do a great job of mastering it.

To the people I forgot or don't care about-
You all are awesome people to know. Brawl brought us together so lets just keep it that way Smile

Well this is the final goodbye. I really have establishes a fierce friendship with all of you here. This is what clans do, they become your family and that's what we are. I love all of you guys and I hope to Brawl with you in the future.

Farewell Very Happy

Last edited by Bobinator on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Olimar
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Rob

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:54 pm

congratz man!
I'm glad things are going smoothly for you and you're making the best out of it. Also good you might still be going to college!
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Marth
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Ya congratulations Bob. I hope everything goes well for you and your family and hopefully we'll get to play each other sometime in the future. Smile
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Snake
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm

Bob, it's not April Fools yet.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Diddy

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

I'm pretty sure its not a congrats moment....
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Wario
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Marth

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Mr. Farenheit wrote:
I'm pretty sure its not a congrats moment....
lol
Back to top Go down
SmashX

SmashX

TvC Main : Ken the Eagle
TvC Secondary : karas
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Kirby

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Bob Jr. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Gw
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Gw

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Yea Bob..... It is not really the best thing that your already going to be a father. You are 18 years old..... lol

Is this an April fools joke? : P
Back to top Go down
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Olimar
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Rob

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Best of luck Bob. I spoke with him on aim. He seemed ok with things and was planning ahead. Was more interested in brawling me lol. You'll be 19 when the time comes anyway. You're a bit young but just keep your head on straight and you should lead a sucessfull adulthood. It's important to keep a positive attiude in these situations.
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Gw
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Gw

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

agreed:D
Back to top Go down
Prower
CP10 Member
Prower

SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Ike
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Snake

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Super Mario MC wrote:
agreed:D
Second.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Delaware

Mr.Delaware

SSBB FC : 2320-5886-5943
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Pt
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Pit

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:53 pm

WO HOW OLD ARE U, im only 6 Smile
Back to top Go down
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Dedede

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:16 pm

that's what protection is for.
Back to top Go down
ShadowNightmareX

ShadowNightmareX

SSBB FC : 2364-0298-9946
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Link
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Toonlink

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Congrats.. You're 18 and you are planning on having a son. good luck..
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Wario
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Marth

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 pm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZigmaDrive

ZigmaDrive

TvC Main : zero
TvC Secondary : Frank West
SSBB Main : I have a bit of an announcement Lucas
SSBB Secondary : I have a bit of an announcement Sonic

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:44 am

boob i don't know you but you sound gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a bit of an announcement   I have a bit of an announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a bit of an announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cipher Pol 10 :: CP10 Lobby :: Spam Bin-
Jump to: