Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

first day of brawl

Go down 
+7
Sir Boomage
SkOaRaAn
Buster Call
SuperMarioMC
Viewtiful Man
$MoneyMaker$
Citrus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Olimar
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Rob

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:50 am

did any of you get it the first day it came out? If so did you play it all day like I did lol? just thought it would be interesting to ask.

I remember the game used to be so fun back then. It's weird having such a different outlook on it now amirite?
Back to top Go down
$MoneyMaker$

$MoneyMaker$

SSBB FC : 2320 5886 5943
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Pit
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Dedede

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:20 am

same here, i used to be very trash and play all day, i would have tourneys with my friends and now......its kinda boring that i got so much better than them and i just blow them away, it kinda boring Sad
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

TvC Main : viewtiful joe
TvC Secondary : saki
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Snake
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Toonlink

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:18 pm

I got Brawl on opening night at GameStop. My brother and I attended a tourney on that same night hosted by GameStop. I got a bye the first round, then lost the second round. I wasn't used to the controls. It was TOTALLY different that Melee. Plus, it didn't help that I played as Mario with items on and what not.

That night, I played Subspace Emissary from 12:30am - 7:00am. SMMC fell asleep while we were playing it. I unlocked most of the characters that unforgettable Saturday night.

Then throughout Sunday, SMMC and I played co-op and beat Subspace Emissary. We unlocked all the characters that day.

That was the day I decided to main Snake too.

Good times, good times.
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Gw
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Gw

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:19 pm

The Comedian wrote:
I got Brawl on opening night at GameStop. My brother and I attended a tourney on that same night hosted by GameStop. I got a bye the first round, then lost the second round. I wasn't used to the controls. It was TOTALLY different that Melee. Plus, it didn't help that I played as Mario with items on and what not.

That night, I played Subspace Emissary from 12:30am - 7:00am. SMMC fell asleep while we were playing it. I unlocked most of the characters that unforgettable Saturday night.

Then throughout Sunday, SMMC and I played co-op and beat Subspace Emissary. We unlocked all the characters that day.

That was the day I decided to main Snake too.

Good times, good times.

Yes sir Razz

And i started to use Mr. Game and Watch for two reasons that night. Enies used to use him from Melee and he was such a pimp in Subspace Emissary. Lol
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Diddy

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:08 pm

You guys didn't pick your mains until like 2 weeks after it came out lol.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
SkOaRaAn

SkOaRaAn

SSBB FC : 4468 0657 4596
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Marth
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Dedede

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:13 pm

i was at the gamestop tourney, and won the game for free. I played it with friends for like 2 hours. After that i went bowling lol.
Back to top Go down
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm

Buster Call wrote:
Um, no?

When Snake made his appearance in Subspace Emissary, I really liked playing as him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Wario
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Marth

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:56 pm

If I'm to be correct Enies, you weren't an MGS fan until you mained him right?
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Pikachu

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

The Comedian wrote:
Buster Call wrote:
Um, no?

When Snake made his appearance in Subspace Emissary, I really liked playing as him.
Yeah but you didn't change your main from Luigi to Snake until sometime afterwards.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Viewtiful Man
Leader
Viewtiful Man

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:32 pm

Sir Boomage wrote:
If I'm to be correct Enies, you weren't an MGS fan until you mained him right?
Well, I did play MGS1 and Twin Snakes prior to Brawl. I only played MGS1 with my cousin when I was younger. I didn't really play it that much, though. I only rented Twin Snakes when it first game out. Never beat it, though.

Maining Snake was what made me want to try the series out.

It's been true love ever since.

Buster Call wrote:
The Comedian wrote:
Buster Call wrote:
Um, no?

Yeah but you didn't change your main from Luigi to Snake until sometime afterwards.
Well, yeah. Initially, in Subspace Emissary, I played as Luigi. I mained Luigi in Melee, so I was anxious to play him. Of course, as soon as Snake came along, I started playing as him.
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Wolf
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Luigi

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:14 am

Lol I got Brawl the morning it came out. Man I was so anxious. I was having some friends over so I didn't get to play at the tourney, which was a good thing because Melee was WAY different than Brawl. In Melee I mained Luigi as well Smile

So my friends came over (like 7 guys) and we unlocked all of the characters and played for like 8 hours straight. I first mained Ike because I was in love with Fire Emblem. Then I switched to DDD for two reasons. 1. I loved him in the kirby games. He wasn't a BAD guy he was just a little greedy and his moves were retardedly funny (IE dash attack) Very Happy and 2. In an interview with the creator of brawl, some IGN editor said at the end "How do you expect anyone to win as DDD?" as a joke lol. So I wanted to prove them wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
marthmaster5000

SSBB FC : 4769-4183-5456
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Marth
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Ike

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:21 am

?
Back to top Go down
Jumpman

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 pm

The first day of Brawl I used wolf, and never used another character.

That's how I became the best and beat everyone on GB.
Back to top Go down
snid

snid

TvC Main : morrigan
TvC Secondary : Polimar
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Kirby

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:49 am

eat shit
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB Main : first day of brawl Gw
SSBB Secondary : first day of brawl Gw

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 12:52 am

wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

first day of brawl Empty
PostSubject: Re: first day of brawl   first day of brawl I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first day of brawl
Page 1 of 1