Cipher Pol 10
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nintendo Gaming Clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tier List.

Go down 
+6
SkOaRaAn
Buster Call
Viewtiful Man
Citrus
Bobinator
Sir Boomage
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Wario
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Marth

Tier List. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:45 pm

Tourney results also influence tiers, where Meta is pwning ass, though I think Marth can be considered a light Meta counter.

..........still wtf @ bowser?
Back to top Go down
Citrus

SSBB FC : 1234-5678-3213
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Olimar
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Rob

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:35 am

Olimar=middle tier
Snake and Ike are fast
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

SSBB FC : 4554 7737 6033
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Wolf
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:51 am

I still say Olimar is top tier. Small target, super raping Pikmin of doom, really good grabs. And the Pikmin themselves make him a threat. Sometimes you'll get smashed with those purple ones, and they'll kill you at a low % whereas if you got hit with a blue one, you'd live. Same thing kinda goes for Dedede. You might throw a Gordo or an item(if it can be proven) and it can easily turn the tide in a match. Oh and the Waddle Doo's also attack on their own which always catches enemies by surprise.

As for Falco, his F smash has big range. Even though it isnt nearly as effective at a far distane, it still hinders your opponent so you cant make a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boomage
Captain
Sir Boomage

SSBB FC : 0602-6029-2199
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Wario
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Marth

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:56 am

Ike is NOT fast AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:47 am

BOOMage wrote:
Ike is NOT fast AT ALL

snake b/c of his slide mortar in case anyone was wondering,
and as for ike the <b pretty much is extreme speed and can be used almost any time.
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:51 am

Bobinator wrote:
I still say Olimar is top tier. Small target, super raping Pikmin of doom, really good grabs. And the Pikmin themselves make him a threat. Sometimes you'll get smashed with those purple ones, and they'll kill you at a low % whereas if you got hit with a blue one, you'd live. Same thing kinda goes for Dedede. You might throw a Gordo or an item(if it can be proven) and it can easily turn the tide in a match. Oh and the Waddle Doo's also attack on their own which always catches enemies by surprise.

As for Falco, his F smash has big range. Even though it isnt nearly as effective at a far distane, it still hinders your opponent so you cant make a counter attack.

Olimar is pathetically easy to edgehog. I dont even use olimar in doubles anymore for that reason. that's why he isnt top tier or high tier b/c of his stupid recovery + small=light lol.c and i say oli is mid tier b/c ppl still bitch about losing to me even when they use top tier characters (some ppl blame olimar for their loss even if they use top tier characters lmao)

And ddd= top tier b/c of infinite grab of which you never use not b/c of waddle doo's lol
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 am

Are you saying that I don't chain grab?! Because I do! Sometimes...I just don't want it to be my main tactic. And I really say that the little guys that Dedede throws make a big difference
Back to top Go down
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm

Bobinator wrote:
Are you saying that I don't chain grab?! Because I do! Sometimes...I just don't want it to be my main tactic. And I really say that the little guys that Dedede throws make a big difference

yea i gues that spiked one can ko u and the elctric one is annoying as hell
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Olimar should at least be high tier imo
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:45 am

BusterZoid wrote:
Olimar should at least be high tier imo
I agree. His advantages outweigh his disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Buster Call
Leader
Buster Call

TvC Main : Casshan
TvC Secondary : yatterman-2
SSBB FC : 5241-1590-2648
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Pikachu
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Diddy

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:28 pm

He only has two cons. He's light and can get edgehogged easily. But he has tons of power with his easy to hit with smashes, possibly the best grabs in the game, great tilts and aerials, he can hit the opponent continously over and over without being near him and with out pressing any buttons (b-side), and his pikem can block some projectiles.
Back to top Go down
https://cp10.forumakers.com
Citrus

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:12 pm

i make olimar top tier
Back to top Go down
Bobinator
Captain
Bobinator

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:41 pm

Not necessarily. All the good Olimar players are gonna be using the same advantages that you do. And I think that you're thinking that we're attacking you for having a "spammy" Olimar. Which isn't the case Smile You play a very good Olimar
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioMC
Captain
SuperMarioMC

TvC Main : kai jinnosoki
TvC Secondary : megaman volnutt
SSBB FC : 5412-9554-3393
SSBB Main : Tier List. - Page 2 Gw
SSBB Secondary : Tier List. - Page 2 Gw

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 pm

agreed.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tier List.   Tier List. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier List.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2